📄 Phase 1: Official Screening
To get an admission of AMI Lab, you can apply to or . We are hiring from both.
PLEASE send your up-to-date and through an email [email@example.com], if you apply to our lab. Optionally, a portfolio would be helpful to understand your background. Send an email right before/after your application to us, so that we know that you applied and are interested in AMI lab.
If you don’t submit your CV and transcript before applying to the school, we do not consider you as a candidate.
Please apply directly to the school (either Dept. of EE or Grad. school of AI), and get admission first (Please refer tofor detailed admission information).
If you have passed the official document screening, we will schedule an written exam (Phase 2) and an individual face-to-face interview (Phase 3).
📅 Phase 2: Written exam. (Time: 10/27 9:00pm ~ 11:00pm, online at ZOOM)
– A written test will be held via zoom.
– Date & time: 10/27 9:00pm ~ 11:00pm, the zoom link will be announced later to those who have passed the official screening
– Back-up exam: For the applicants who miss the first exam, a back-up exam is available upon request (time: to be announced)
– Detailed information about the written test will be available on this lab page at the end of April.
All the problems will be related to the following contexts:
<Mathematics Background> – Basic probability and statistics – Linear algebra – Basic function analysis <EECS Background> – Signal processing – Programming & algorithm – Basic machine learning (+ back-propagation) <Language> – Basic English writing skill
📅 Phase 3: Short one-to-one interview (Time: 10/30, offline at POSTECH)
– System design (Please google "system design interview" for industrial positions)
– Background Interview
– Portfolio Presentation
– The time will be announced later to those who have passed the written exam.